week 13 _ Adv. interior architecture design

For this week first I wanted to write down my programming in a more clear way , because I was a bit not sure about my programming last week and had to finalize it and then I'll work on my  site analysis after my site was approved last week. 

Programming


1 - outreach and intervention 

Advocacy :


Shout out :


2 - consultation and support


3 - protect and empowerment

Knowing their rights :


Speak up :


4 - Education and awirness 


Child :


Family :


Community :


Site

 Sendayu Tinggi HQ + Buku jalanan chow kit

1- Sendayu Tinggi HQ

Address: 366, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Chow Kit, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

2- Buku jalanan chow kit

Address: 54A, Lorong Haji Taib 1, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur



Buku Jalana floor plan

Sendayu Tinggi HQ floor plan 






Comments